Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A New Start

It isn't easy taking over the world. As many of you probably know, I've made several attempts at it over the last few years. Various super do-gooders have inevitably put a snag in those plans. A couple of times, they've even successfully incarcerated me. That's always short term. I've always got an escape plan (43 of them currently).

The last couple of disastrous attempts were due to "teaming up". The rest of the supervillain types are either stark-raving mad, egotistical bastards or back-stabbing weasels. Many are capable of covering all those bases and a few more. The bottom line is the team up didn't work out for me.

I've decided it is time to go it on my own again. Who wants to share their success after all? Certainly not me.

I am keeping this journal to record the, soon to be historic, actions I take in pursuit of nothing less than total domination of this world!

No comments:

Post a Comment